- A Hole Walked In (Fiction Chapbook) from Sword and Kettle Press (2021).
- The Dream Journals (Prose-Poetry Chapbook) from giallo lit (2021).
Selected Publications (unlinked pieces forthcoming):
- Making a madwoman in Issue 23 of Lavender Review.
- Two Poems in Hooligan Magazine.
- Upon my mother sanitize my fruit in The Hunger (2020 Winter Poetry Contest Finalist)
- The wrong body in Whale Road Review.
- Downtown: Night falls in Kissing Dynamite.
- Four Poems in Heavy Feather Review.
- Two Poems in The Commuter from Electric Literature.
- Two Poems in Luna Luna Magazine.
- Mise en scène in GASHER Journal
- Origin Story in Yes Poetry.
- changing the conversation on changing the conversation on changing the in Whale Road Review [listen].
- Aggregation in trampset.
- pittsburgh& san diego in Poets Resist from Glass: A Journal of Poetry.
- self-portrait from the past|ure in Atticus Review.
- This will be the death of us: in Issue 4 of amberflora.
- Birthrite in Sweet Tree Review. (Pushcart Nominated)
Fiction and “Fiction”:
- Again Soon in Flypaper Lit.
- Narrow Flights in Superstition Review.
- Big Red in Issue 1 of opia Magazine. [listen]
- Orange Season in beestung.
- Debtor’s Door from Issue 4 of Vulture Bones.
- The Dream Journals in Reflex Fiction. (Summer 2019 Reflex flash fiction competition longlist)
- time_stamped in Worthless Treasures by Gimmick Press. (Pushcart Nominated)
- Evergreen in Dump Trump: Legacies of Resistance from Sinister Wisdom.*
- Failure to Comply in Mad Scientist Journal.
- Social Skills: A TransDyke Autie-Biography in Sinister Wisdom.
- DIRECTOR’S CUT in Lammergeier Magazine.
- Give Elliot Page—and All of Us—the Rightful “They” in Bitch Magazine.
- We Get to Resist the Old Narratives of What it Means to be Trans in Electric Literature.
- When Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Turned “Sane” – COVID-19 and Double Standards on Rooted in Rights.
- A Complete Family / hstry in 3:am Magazine.
- Behind Patriarchy Looms the Spectre of Tacky Lesbianism in Polyester Zine [archived]
- When WHO Assigns Our Genders, Who Assigns Our Genders? on The Establishment.
- Speak, Unwoman! in The Offing.
- Patient Perspectives: What it’s Like to Finally Find a Trans-Friendly Doctor on Genderqueer.me.
Paper & Chapter Publications:
- (Dis)locations: Dutch Disabled LGBTQ+ Subjects and Queer Social Space in SIT Digital Publications (Undergraduate research, 2018).
- Disabilities and Deaf Culture chapter in Trans Bodies, Trans Selves, 2nd edition (with Alexandre Baril, forthcoming 2021)
- The Mad Possibility of Interethnography in the Mad Scholars Anthology (forthcoming, TBD)
Editing and Readership:
- Managing Editor at Stone of Madness Press (2020-PRESENT)
- Curator of WRITING OURSELVES / MAD with ANMLY Lit (forthcoming 2021)
- Creative Non-Fiction/Hybrid Reader at Split Lip Press (2020).
- What’s Your Story zines.
- Writer (2016-18) & Contributing Editor (2017-18) at The Mount Holyoke News.
Reviews and Interviews:
- The Crazy Man by Pamela Porter in The Deaf Poet’s Society.
- “F Answering the Questions”: A Conversation with John Elizabeth Stintzi in The Adroit Journal.
*: Print only.